These lovely homes are located in a quiet residential area close to the old and genuine town of Torre de la Horadada with its lovely squares and small tavernas. The town derives its name from the 16th century defense tower that protected the coast from pirate attacks. In the town you can enjoy a picturesque marina, a wonderful blue flagged beach, restaurants and a nice beach promenade.
Golfer’s can reach several golf courses within a short drive – Lo Romero, Villamartin Golf, Las Ramblas and Campoamor, all 18 holes.
The town is well connected, you are quickly out on the AP-7 motorway. Alicante International Airport can be reached in under an hour by car and the new international airport in Murcia is only 45 min away. The enormous shopping center La Zenia Boulevard is only about 15 minutes away.
This terraced houses are situated only about 300 meters from the beach and the Mediterranean sea!
All houses have three bedrooms , two bathrooms and a private rooftop terrace of good size. Kitchen, living and dining room is in open plan.
- The house is prepared for air-conditioning
- Kitchen is complete with upper and lower cabinets and worktops
- Bathrooms are complete with sanitary ware and furniture
- Aluminium shutters
- Entrance door of security type
- Energy saving double glazed windows
- Energy saving hot water boiler with built in heat pump according to latest norm
- Private parking
- Privat pool is optional (15.000 €)
Three bedroom terraced house with two bathrooms is available from 329.900 € plus taxes.
Contact us today to book a viewing of this popular homes!
ZONA DE ESPARCIMIENTO CANINO Cecilia Millán, Calle Párroco Don Arsenio, 03190 Pilar de la Horadada, Alicante, Spanien