Santiago de la Ribera is a lovely residential area right on the beach to the Mar Menor. It is the coastal area of the city of San Javier and from the beginning it was only a fishing village. It has now grown into a popular holiday destination.
Santiago has a modern feel, although it still retains its ‘fishing village’ atmosphere. It has a very beautiful promenade, lined with majestic palm trees. Here you enjoy two kilometers of wonderful sandy beaches.
These modern homes are built in a nice residential area close to both San Javier and Santiago de la Ribiera.
You will find all amenities needed and the beach within walking distance.
In this complex there are apartments with 2-4 bedrooms, some of them enjoys very big terraces or rooftop terraces. The complex have a nice communal pool area.
The price includes:
- The kitchen is complete with cabinets and worktop, hob, oven and extractor fan
- All appliances in the kitchen is included in the price
- Bedrooms are fitted with built in wardrobes
- Air-conditioning ducts are pre-installed
- Inside LED-lights throughout the home
- Bathrooms are complete with sanitary ware, shower screen and mirror
- Entrance door of security type
- Double glazed windows with aluminum frames
- Outside kitchen on rooftop terraces
- Private parking space
Apartment with two bedrooms is available from € 145.950 plus taxes.
Contact us today to book a viewing!
Calle Isla del Coco, 4, 30720 San Javier, Murcia, Spanien