San Pedro is a medium sized town with beaches both in the Mar Menor and the Mediterranean Sea. The town is active all year long and is therefor very suitable for permanent residence. Here are plenty of places to discover such as the marina, the national park and several beaches. San Pedro have nice promenades and cycle paths so the area is easily explore.
The town center is typically Spanish and you will find all you’ll need for your daily live as a good range of shops, cafes and restaurants, schools, banks, health care and super markets.
This is a very spacious villa and it is distributed in three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a large living room combined with a very nice open plan kitchen. This well planned house have a separate laundry area as well as a separate dressing room for the master bedroom. All houses have a good sized rooftop terrace from where the views are impressive.
This villa is as standard equipped with:
- Exclusive floor tiles and matching painted walls throughout the house
- Energy saving double glazed windows with aluminum frame
- Electric aluminum shutters in living room and bedroom
- Entrance door of security type
- Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms
- Fully equipped bathrooms
- Energy saving hot water boiler according to latest norm with built in heat pump
- The house is prepared for air conditioning through ducts
- Sockets for telephone, TV and Internet throughout the house
- Fully equipped kitchen with kitchen cabinets, sinks and counter tops, ceramic hobs, oven, microwave, cooker hood and refrigerator, all with stainless steel finish
- Private pool 5 x 3m
Three bedroom villa with private pool is available from 269.900€ + taxes.
Some villas are available turn key and others will be delivered during first half of 2020.
Contact us today to book a viewing of this house!
Calle Sta. Sofia, 98, 30740 San Pedro del Pinatar, Murcia, Spanien