Pilar de la Horadada is a medium sized typical Spanish town located only minutes from the beautiful blue-flagged beaches of Torre de la Horadada and Mil Palmeras.
This is a very nice new complex with spacious bungalow apartments situated around a very nice communal area with a saltwater pool. The complex is situated within walking distance from the center of the town and only a couple of kilometers from the Mediterranean beaches.
There are apartments on ground floor with private garden/terrace and penthouse apartments with a private rooftop terrace. These homes has a very high standard and the choice of materials is consistently of high quality to achieve the highest finish and to be energy efficient. The apartments have an open and modern floor plan with a fully equipped and modern kitchen. The ground floor apartments all have two bedrooms and their own plot and the penthouses have three bedrooms and a large rooftop terrace.
Apartments are situated around a very nice communal area with a salt water pool and three is also a separate storage area for bicycles.
Some of the details included are:
- Pre installation of air-conditioning ducts
- All appliances in the kitchen including fridge, dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven and microwave oven
- Kitchen is complete with upper and lower cabinets, worktop, sink and extractor fan
- Bathrooms are complete with sanitary ware, shower screens and furniture
- Underfloor heating in the bathrooms
- LED lighting package
- Built in wardrobes in bedrooms
- Entrance door of security type
- Energy saving double glass windows
- Energy saving hot water boiler with built in heat pump
- Private parking space. Penthouses have a closed garage and ground floor have a covered parking area
Delivery is estimated to start in May of 2021
Two bedroom ground floor apartment is available from € 167.900 plus taxes.
Three bedroom penthouse with a 90 m2 rooftop terrace is available from € 221.900 plus taxes.
Welcome to book a viewing of these nice homes!
Calle Carretillas, 1A, 03190 Pilar de la Horadada, Alicante, Spanien