Dénia is a coastal town on the northern shore of the Costa Blanca, halfway between Alicante and Valencia. Dénia is considered one of the most beautiful and culturally rich cities in Spain and the city has an ancient historical heritage with Iberian, Greek, Roman, Islamic and Christian civilizations that all have left their marks.
Dénia is well connected both by car, boat and the train Tram. From Dénia there is ferry lines to both Ibiza and Mallorca. The Tram takes you south along the coast down to Alicante.
The northern part of the Costa Blanca is loved for its beautiful hilly landscape with majestic mountains, green valleys and the Mediterranean beaches.
Enjoy life of Denia in Tossal Gross, a contemporary residential zone located in one of the best areas of this coastal city and overlooking the Montgó mountain in all its splender, just a step away from the sea and the centre but in a stunning location.
Semi-detached houses of 2 or 3 bedrooms and a private plot with parking for 2 cars. The communal area for residents there is children’s play area and large communal pool with lovely designed garden areas.
The price includes:
- Kitchen complete with upper and lower cabinets and worktops, oven, hob, dishwasher and extractor fan
- Air-conditioning ducts are pre-installed through out the home
- Bathrooms with sanitary ware and furniture
- LED lights inside and outside
- Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms
- Finished garden with plants and irrigation
- Motorized vehicle sliding gate
- Charging station for electric vehicle
- Entrance door of security type
- Rooftop terrace
There is some turnkey homes in this complex others have a couple of months delivery time!
Semi-detached house with two bedrooms is available from € 319.500 + taxes. TURNKEY!
Semi-detached house with three bedrooms is available from € 286.000 + taxes.
Welcome to book viewing of this nice home!
Carrer Coscoll, 1, 03749 Dénia, Alicante, Spanien