Two story luxury apartment with sea views!
Guardamar del Segura is a medium sized coastal town on the Mediterranean shore in the south part of Costa Blanca. Guardamar has kilometer after kilometer of sandy beaches. The Segura River flows through the city and there are many different archaeological sites such as the Phoenician town of La Fonteta and Las Dunas Caliphal Hermitage (a historical fort) among many others. Alicante airport is only a half an hour drive away.
Guardamar has also several nice natural areas as the Lagunas de La Mata which has a network of trails perfect for walking and cycling.
This complex is situated on walking distance from the beach and the center of Guardamar. All amenities are within walking distance.
In this luxury complex there are big three bedroom two story apartments of two main types:
- Ground floor duplex.
- On the lower floor there is a bedroom with axess to a patio. There is also a complete bathroom and a private garage with direct access to the apartment.
- The main floor have two more bedrooms and two complete bathrooms, a big open kitchen and living room with access to a huge 55 m2 terrace.
- Penthouse duplex.
- On the lower floor there are three bedroom and two complete bathrooms.
- The main floor have a big open kitchen and living room with access to a nice terrace and a big private rooftop terrace that offers spectacular views.
The common area is gated and offers green areas and several swimming pools.
The price includes:
- Kitchen complete with upper and lower cabinets, worktops, sink, extractor fan
- Bathrooms complete with sanitary ware, shower screen, underfloor heating and furniture
- Pre-installation of air-conditioning ducts
- Energy efficient double glazed windows
- Built-in wardrobes i bedrooms
- Energy efficient hot water boiler according to the latest standard with built in heat pump
- Security door
Three bedroom ground floor apartment is available from € 350.000 plus taxes.
Three bedroom penthouse with rooftop terrace is available from € 380.000 plus taxes.
Delivery is estimated to December of 2021.
Contact us today for more information and to book a viewing!