San Pedro del Pinatar is a medium sized town with beaches both in the Mar Menor and the Mediterranean Sea. The town is active all year long and is therefor very suitable for permanent residence. Here are plenty of places to discover such as the marina, the national park and several beaches. San Pedro have nice promenades and cycle paths so the area is easily explore.
The town center is typically Spanish and you will find all you’ll need for your daily live as a good range of shops, cafes and restaurants, schools, banks, health care and super markets.
Golfer’s can reach several golf courses within a short drive – Lo Romero, Villamartin Golf, Las Ramblas and Campoamor, all 18 holes.
The town is well connected, you are quickly out on the AP-7 motorway. Alicante International Airport can be reached in under an hour by car and the new international airport in Murcia is only 45 min away. The enormous shopping center La Zenia Boulevard is only about 15 minutes away.
This semi-detached house is situated in a quiet residential area within walking distance from the town center. The house has three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The house has a private pool on the plot. Rooftop terrace is optional.
This house is standard equipped with:
- Exclusive floor tiles and matching painted walls throughout the house
- Energy saving double glazed windows with aluminum frame
- Entrance door of security type
- Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms
- Fully equipped bathrooms
- Energy saving hot water boiler according to latest norm with built in heat pump
- The house is prepared for air conditioning through ducts
- Sockets for telephone, TV and Internet throughout the house
- Fully equipped kitchen with kitchen cabinets, sinks and counter tops
- Private pool
Three bedroom semi-detached house with private pool is available from € 229.950 + taxes.
Contact us today to book a viewing of these homes!
Calle Ánade, 2, 30740 San Pedro del Pinatar, Murcia, Spanien