San Pedro is a medium sized town with beaches both in the Mar Menor and the Mediterranean Sea. The town is active all year long and is therefor very suitable for permanent residence. Here are plenty of places to discover such as the marina, the national park and several beaches. San Pedro have nice promenades and cycle paths so the area is easily explore.
The town center is typically Spanish and you will find all you’ll need for your daily live as a good range of shops, cafes and restaurants, schools, banks, health care and super markets.
In this project there are both detached and semi-detached villas, all with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The ground floor is distributed in a bedroom, a bathroom and a large living room combined with a very nice open plan kitchen. On the first floor there are two more bedrooms and a bathroom. Private pool on the plot. Rooftop terrace is optional.
This house is standard equipped with:
- Exclusive floor tiles and matching painted walls throughout the house
- Energy saving double glazed windows with aluminum frame
- Entrance door of security type
- Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms
- Fully equipped bathrooms
- Energy saving hot water boiler according to latest norm with built in heat pump
- The house is prepared for air conditioning through ducts
- Sockets for telephone, TV and Internet throughout the house
- Fully equipped kitchen with kitchen cabinets, sinks and counter tops
- Private pool
Three bedroom semi-detached house is available from € 225.000 + taxes.
The detached showhouse with rooftop terrace is available for € 270.000 + taxes.
Contact us today to book a viewing of these villas!