These lovely homes are located in the old and genuine town of Torre de la Horadada with its lovely squares and small tavernas. The town derives its name from the 16th century defense tower that protected the coast from pirate attacks. In the town you can enjoy a picturesque marina, a wonderful blue flagged beach, restaurants and a nice beach promenade.
Golfer’s can reach several golf courses within a short drive – Lo Romero, Villamartin Golf, Las Ramblas and Campoamor, all 18 holes.
The town is well connected, you are quickly out on the AP-7 motorway. Alicante International Airport can be reached in under an hour by car and the new international airport in Murcia is only 45 min away. The enormous shopping center La Zenia Boulevard is only about 15 minutes away.
This terraced houses is situated only about 500 meters from the beach and the Mediterranean sea.
On ground floor there is a bedroom, a bathroom and a nice open plan kitchen and living room. On first floor there is two more bedrooms and another bathroom. All homes have a big rooftop terrace.
- The house is prepared for air-conditioning
- Kitchen is complete with upper and lower cabinets, worktop, sink and extractor fan.
- Built in wardrobes in bedrooms
- Entrance door of security type
- Energy saving double glazed windows
- Energy saving hot water boiler with built in heat pump
- Private parking in underground garage is included in the price
The communal area offers a big pool and nice green areas.
Three bedroom terraced house with rooftop terrace is available from 230.000 € plus taxes.
Delivery date is scheduled to February 2020.
Contact us today to book a viewing of these popular homes!