Los Alcázares is on the edge of the Mar Menor, and boasts seven kilometres of beach. It is an ideal place for water sports.
Los Alcázares is in the Region of Murcia, just a 30 minutes drive from Murcia Corvera International airport. Its name comes from the Arab word for palace, and refers to the holiday mansions that were once built in this coastal village by the Moors. If you like sports, there are activities such as sailing, windsurfing and kayaking at its Marine Resort, available all year-round thanks to the warm temperatures in the region. Other good options include a game of golf on the local golf course, a visit to the Torre del Rame (an Arab fortress) or a trip to the Municipal Aeronautical Museum.
This villa is situated in a quiet residential area only a couple of minutes walk from the beaches of Los Alcazares. All amenities are within walking distance. The villa has a private pool and a rooftop terraces.
Included in the price are:
- Pre-installation of air-conditioning ducts
- Kitchen complete with upper and lower cabinets, extractor fan and worktops
- Appliances in the kitchen
- Bathrooms complete with sanitary ware, mirror and furniture
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Built-in wardrobes
- Double glazed windows
- Energy efficient hot water boiler according to the latest standard with built in heat pump
- Private pool
- Rooftop terrace with summer kitchen
Three bedroom villa is available from € 250.000 + taxes.
Delivery is scheduled to May 2020.
Contact us today to book a viewing or to know more!
Calle Venus, 46, 30710 Los Alcázares, Murcia, Spanien